1.25.2008

Inspiring color pallets

It seems like one of the toughest things about planning a wedding is trying to choose the color pallet that will convey your design sense and what you are trying to say. I know from my own experience choosing those special colors has been a real challenge! There are so many fun combinations to choose from but we all what something unique that sets the tone for our wedding. So while looking through the wonderful pages of Martha Stewart Weddings and many other lovely wedding publications, I have also turned to my favorite home magazines and retail catalogues, that's when things really started to click. The Domino website is full of fun color pallets that are a little different then the norm and will inspire you to combine colors you may not of thought to before.

Here are some of my favorites…




No comments: