10.02.2008

My Tuscan Dinner


My idea for my rehearsal dinner was to have a Tuscan style dinner outside on the grounds at the residence with a rustic eurpoean feel. Unfortunately the weather did not cooporate so instead we brought our Tuscan dinner inside!!! Nancy Saam created amazing centerpieces for the affair that definitely represented my vision, and the menu brought the Tuscan style to life! I had such a great time researching and finding small items like the chalk boards, which I though brought a fun element into the dinner. I really wanted to give small gifts to our guests that would be able to use after the dinner to remember the night and the personalized olive oil did just that. I hope you enjoy the photos!

I was such a fun night and I am happy that I am able to share it will all of you!

Beka

P.S. You can find my photos on Marie's blog

No comments: