11.13.2008

MY WEDDING: Beka & Jesse

You may have seen most of the photos from my wedding on Marie Labbancz's blog but I wanted to post the details and some of my favorite photos on the blog for you to see. We had such a wonderful time on the day of our wedding and Marie did an amazing job capturing the day. Everytime I go back through my proofs it brings me back to the day and I remember how much fun I had getting ready with my friends and spending the day with Jesse and being able to share this exciting occassion with our friends and family. It has been two months since the wedding, but the pictures make me think of it as if it were yesterday. I hope you enjoy all of the details as much as I enjoyed creating them. It was a labor of love and I am excited to share my wedding and future weddings with you!

There were so many photos that I like, so this post will have a few parts to it!!!

If you are getting married and haven't hired a hair stylist or makeup artist I would encourage you to call Claudia Seyler to see if she is available. Not only is she amazingly talented, she is also the most wonderful, beautiful, caring person! She recently got married in August and I had the privilege of working with her on her wedding day! She was the most beautiful bride!!! And you should see her daughters, they are gorgeous. Hope you enjoy some of my favorite "getting ready" photos!
See you soon with more shots from my big day!
Beka





No comments: