3.05.2009

Rachel Getting Married


Last night I watched Rachel Getting Married and was totally inspired by the informal, Moroccan-bohemian style wedding that was created for the movie. I think what I found most inspiring was the personal touch in every element of the event. After watching the movie, I did a little research and found some amazing images that would help to inspire a similar style event.

If you are thinking about creating a wedding in the same style, the first rule is you can't be afraid of color! The bright combinations of fuchsia, blue, gold, pink, orange and others are the key ingredients...along with fun music and great authentic food. To add an extra touch for your guests, rent a hookah and let them lounge in a Moroccan style tent.

Enjoy the photos! I had a great time finding them,
Beka










No comments: