4.01.2009

sweet birdie birthday party ideas...

I am throwing a party for my almost 2 year old little girl. She is in love with birds of all sorts, so what more appropriate than a "sweet birdie" party for her...

here are some ideas I am gathering-
this beautiful handmade paper garland from Storia Home on etsy. I am loving the color combos & variety of patterns.



Cute little tags from kibbles



yum & double yum- not only do these cupcakes look absolutely delicious, but how sweet are these felt birds from The Cupcake Girls



a possible idea for favors for the little girls from collected mess




this is the color scheme I will most likely use- I am always drawn to these vibrant hues of Oilily clothing similar to this mobile from Holland Fabric House



will keep you posted with photos when we have the party at the end of this month!

happy spring!
-melody

No comments: