9.01.2010

etsy shop- A Remark You Made

Every Wednesday, I am going to celebrate hump day with a fun find etsy shop. There are so many creative and talented sellers on etsy, and a lot of my real life friends are not familiar with etsy at all, so I thought it could be fun to share them here.

So to start, I have found A Remark You Made . I wish I had found them a bit sooner because these bark card holders would have been perfect for a rustic wedding we just designed...



















They also have a plethora of natural wooden buttons that could be fun for numerous projects including these very cute napkin rings with burlap & wood.

















Lastly, I thought these ice breaker conversation starters could be cute for a hostess gift or even on the table at a shower.




No comments: