11.10.2007

Kleinfeld experience

So I went to Kleinfelds to try on dresses and I must admit I was a little dissapointed with the experience! I had heard that it is like a "factory" and I would have to agree. I did not feel like the consultant that I worked with was focused on me, instead she was running around calling other clients back in the middle of my appointment. Granted it was a bit more hectic because of the trunk show, however I don't think that excuses the behavior. On a good note, I was able to see all of the new Monique Lhuillier designs and they were amazing!!!! If you are looking for a dress and like her designs, I would highly recommend visiting her website to see when the next show will be.

After my experience in New York, I made a trip to Suky in Ardmore and met with Kye, who is amazing! It was a totally different atmosphere, much more relaxed and I was able to express what I was looking for without 25 other brides competing for the same dress. The most exciting news is that I have narrowed my decision down to 2 dresses! One is Monique and the other is Vera Wang, both are exceptionally beautiful. It will be hard to decide so I am bringing in the troops!!! My mother-to-be and I are going to Suky so I can get another opinion.

I will let you know how it turns out!
beka

1 comment:

consuela. said...

this is perfect! we both can check in. we have the date on the calender. shane and i were talking and we just can't wait. xo. tc.