11.26.2007

Party Inspirations!

One down a few more to go. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone our sites are now set on holiday parties and this year we are planning a holiday party to celebrate our engagement. I am really looking forward to it!!! I have been working with Nancy Saam, who is an amazing florist, on the ideas for the party and we have come up with some fun ideas. I have added a few photos, which have been the inspirations behind the design. Instead of sticking with the traditional holiday colors, we have decided to go with "wintery white" with a touch of icey robin's egg blue. I think it is going to be gorgeous.





Another fun idea that I really wanted to do was to make the menu fit in with the color theme and feel of the party. Check out some of our ideas below.




hope you enjoy!
the party is taking place on December 22, 2007, so I will make sure to update the blog with photos from the night.
-beka

No comments: