9.09.2009

Home Sweet Home

Jesse and I returned from our wonderful trip to France on Monday evening and I am so happy to be home.  We had a wonderful time, but the feeling of walking through your own front door is really relaxing.  Sorry the last few days have been bleak, I had a really hard time trying to get a connection at our final destination but not to worry, I am now back on track and will be posting as usual.  

We definitely have an exciting fall ahead of us and I am looking forward to sharing everything with you.  Stay tuned to the blog to see images of fun rehearsal dinners and amazing weddings and also a few unique events that will be added in.  I am excited to say that we will be updating the blog design soon too.  Lots of things to be excited to come home to!

Check back later for a new post....
Beka


No comments: