9.10.2009

Mr. and Mrs. Rendell, 1 year and counting

I can't believe this weekend will be our 1 year anniversary! Last night I was reminiscing about the week leading up the wedding and trying to remember every detail about the wonderful day. It is really weird, it wasn't this chilly, but this weeks weather is very similar to what it was like last year, lots of rain and cloudy skies. We had to move our rehearsal dinner inside due to the rain and as you know our wedding took place inside because there were threats of rain on the day of. I hope tomorrow is clear for all of the couples getting married but if not, don't sweat it because you can't control it.

I thought it might be fun to post a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding to go back and relive the day. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do.

Have a great weekend!
Beka








No comments: