9.01.2009

More Adventures in France

Sorry for the lack of posts, we arrived in Hossegor and it hasn't been easy to find a great connection. I am currently in a cafe that has wifi so I figured this is a perfect opportunity to update you on all of our adventures.

Since my last post we visited Versailles which was absolutely stunning. It was so much larger then I ever could have imagined. Every corner we rounded I found the most amazing setting for a wedding...anyone interested in getting married in Versailles? If so please let me know and I will be there in a heartbeat!

on the train to Versailles






After our trip to Versailles we grabbed pizza, champagne and macaroons and set up a picnic on the lawn in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful trip.






We will be in Hossegor until Saturday, so I will try to post again soon!
Beka

No comments: