8.28.2009

An American Girl in Paris, Day Three/Four

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post on Thursday!  Instead of going to Versailles we rented bikes and rode around St. Germain des Pres, which is another amazing section of Paris.  Then we headed over to the Eiffel Tower where we decided to walk the 700 some odd steps to get to the second level, I guess it is ok that I haven't be to the gym this week!  I never realized how large of a city Paris is until I was at the top of the tower and the city seemed to go on forever in each direction.  It was absolutely beautiful!


After our adventure we headed back to apartment and on the way I found another amazing flower shop and couldn't help myself from taking about a million pictures, everyone must think I am totally nuts, getting down on the ground to take a picture of a plant on the sidewalk!



Versailles is planned for Friday and then on to the flea markets, my favorite part!!

No comments: