2.25.2009

Eggplant & Antique Gold Inspiration

I hope you liked my sister's post, she is so awesome!!! If you love home design projects you should definitely make a visit to her blog. She recently purchased an old Spanish home and is doing a total makeover. She has great style and ideas and I know everyone will be floored by the results. Just a side note to her post, I have made a request with 12 Too Many to add Philadelphia to their list of cities, so hopefully we will be up and running soon.

This past Saturday I met with a bride who is getting married in May and I am helping with ideas for design. She has chosen a beautiful dress for the bridesmaids in eggplant that is to die for and our task was to create a color palette that complimented the deep hue. After a little bit of research we settled on a combination of eggplant, antique gold, ivory and touches of green. The feeling of the wedding is chic and sophisticated but also has a bit of garden style. Check out some of the images I have gathered for inspiration and please feel free add your thoughts and ideas.

xoxo
Beka








most images are tear sheets, instyle weddings & brides

No comments: