2.03.2009

The Wonderful & Talented Jackie Bayne!


Hey Everyone!

Over the weekend I hosted a baby shower for a friend of mine that is having a little girl this spring. She already has two boys so I really wanted to make the shower girlie and I thought about parties when I was a little girl and I loved tea parties the most, so I decided to have a tea party for Libby and the litte lady to come. Jackie Bayne, who is an amazingly talented photographer shot the party for me, and I can't wait to share the images with you. The ladies came in their hats and gloves and we had the best time. As soon as the pictures are ready, I will post them for you to view. In the meantime, check out a wedding that Innove did with Jackie last summer and also check her website to see more of her wonderful work! THANKS JACKIE!!!!!!

Enjoy,
Beka





No comments: