2.10.2009

Last night I met with a group of people from Elan Artists and wanted to share some of their amazing work with you. It was such a pleasure meeting Anna Davis from Open Eye Media who is a super talented videographer. Her work is unbelievable and her approach sets her apart from the rest. Check out a few of her samples online, you will be happy you did.

I also was so excited to meet Mel Barlow who's work I have admired over the last month. Elan Artists introduced me to her website last month and ever since I have been in love with her images. Her photography is so real, her style is fresh and her personality takes the cake! Her blog is a must! I really hope I have the honor of working with both of these talented ladies in the near future.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Beka

No comments: